Venue & Hospitality
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Valencia, a city in Spain was founded as a Roman colony by the consul Decimus Junius Brutus Callaicus in 138 BC and called Valentia Edetanorum. Third- largest city after Madrid and Barcelona, the metropolitan city has a population ranging from about 1.7 to 2.5 million. Known for its temperate climate, good food, it is also known as The City of Arts and Sciences.
Valencia has a mix of old and new buildings which are historical, dreamy, and stylish, have terrific beaches like La Malvarorrsa, La Garrofera that are closest to the city, has numerous convention centers and venues for trade events, among them the Feria Valencia Convention and Exhibition Centre and the Palau de congressos and several hotels to accommodate business travelers. Valencians take their food seriously as they follow the Mediterranean cuisine and they are famous for Paella, Orxata, and Fartons.
The city is famous for a number of tourist attractions like
- Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias (Science & culture park)
- The Central Market of Valencia (Restored market with over 1000 stalls)
- L'Oceanogràfic (Aquarium with sharks & dolphinarium)
- Valencia Cathedral (Religious place of worship)
- La Lonja de la Seda (Gothic mercantile exchange)
- Valencia Bioparc (Zoo park where wild animals live in naturalistic habitats)
- Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe (Science museum with astonishing exterior)
- Instituto Valenciano de Arte Moderno (Museum of contemporary art)